Clayborn is more than just a name, a brand or a business. It is in itself a family affair, inspired by a linguist, wordsmith, and journalist who wrote under the pseudonym Mike Clayborn, an anagram of his real name. His passion for language and communications was passed on to his daughter, Sarah Mackley, who established Clayborn Communications in 2010.
Clayborn is built on strong values which are the foundations of all its activities. We believe it is possible to combine a personalised approach with an efficient, responsive service. We take advantage of both a local presence and an international outlook and embrace the capacity of technology to facilitate effective communications. Above all, we value sustained client relationships and the consequent quality of exchange.
By entrusting Clayborn with your translation and interpreting requirements, you are guaranteed a reliable, professional service and a meticulous approach to each project. That many of our clients return again and again is testimony to our drive for customer satisfaction. We hope that you will be one of them.
10 good reasons to call upon Clayborn:
- Projects are delivered on time, every time, without fail.
- 24/7 availability.
- Bespoke packages to suit YOUR needs.
- No middlemen: direct contact with the translator.
- Competitive rates with introductory discounts.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes, even during the course of a project.
- Encouraging social responsibility: take 5% off your bill by donating it to a charitable cause.
- Proactive and always willing to go that extra mile.
- Your words, our language: we stick to what you want to say.
- Our code of confidentiality ensures the security of your information.
Not yet convinced? Do not hesitate to contact us to see examples of work, or to request a test translation free of charge.